Seacroft Green Care Centre is permanently and fully staffed with a dedicated team of Nursing Staff, Care Practitioners and professional Care Staff led by an experienced Clinical Nurse offering intermediate/transitional care for those people who no longer need hospital care but are not yet ready to be at home.
- Dedicated beds for intermediate, rehabilitation and respite care
- Step Up/Step Down beds to prevent bed blocking, delayed transfer of care and repeated, unnecessary hospital admissions
- Admissions accepted 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Beds available for those awaiting ongoing care plans to be organised or implemented
- Priority Access available to our established homecare team
- Seamless care provision including support from local GP services and the use of System 1 to access resident records
Springfield Healthcare is offering a fully integrated pathway of care which will facilitate each individual’s journey back to health and home.